keep your expectations low and i will rise to the occasion.

___________________________________

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

things that rock: day 21

day 21: coffee

the best part of waking up, as folgers used to tell us when we were younger, was the folgers in my cup. agreed. although, it doesnt have to be folgers... it can be ANYTHING as long as its dark, murky and after 3 cups, my heart rate has tripled.

it has come to the point that days that dont go well... are probably days i didnt drink coffee. i just dont have the same kick start to my day that i need. the remaining hours on a day without coffee just seem to get more and more difficult to stay awake and not call throw in the towel and crawl into bed.... at 2pm. the coffee that flows through my veins gives me strength to look the 5-day work week right in the face and say "what the hell is your problem?!" followed by a swift kick to the shin and then im on my way successville.

always a pleasure, coffee. also special thanks to dunkin donuts and starbucks for pumping me chalk full of coffee and espresso daily! not to mention giving refills away for pennies... you both are enablers!

No comments:

Post a Comment